We want to inform you about the house rules so you can have a pleasant stay in our house. For any further information read the book of information or contact the host.
Every guest is expected to follow the House Rules.
- Accommodation unit is free from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival till 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- On the arrival, all the guests are required to hand in their personal documents (passports and identity cards) to the host in order to be registered to the authorities. Personal documents will be given back within 24 hours.
- During the stay, host will provide all the necessary information and help.
- During the stay, guests need to keep the accommodation clean and tidy. Garbage bin is near the car park. It is desirable to leave the house as it was on the arrival. Detailed cleaning and tidying is done by the host every time new guests arrive.
- Host provides cleaning of the swimming pool every day from 6 a.m. till 7 a.m. or in other period of the day depending on the agreement with the guests.
- We appreciate you respect the security warnings exposed at the swimming pool.
- We appreciate you do not enter the house wet after having used the swimming pool.
- Host provides guests with towels, bed linen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, hygiene articles, cleansers, liquids for washing the dishes, beach chairs and parasols.
- Bed linen is included in the price of stay and gets changed when new guests come while guests who are staying longer than 7 days are provided with clean bed linen every 7 days.
- Towels are included in the price of stay and guests are provided with: one big towel, two middle-sized and one small towel. Used towels put in a special basket in the laundry near the tavern so the host can wash them.
- Guests are kindly requested to take care of their possessions and valuable things left in the accommodation unit because the host is not responsible for their eventual loss. The host will do everything that is in his power to protect and warn the guests about the possible danger.
- Do not leave your valuable things in cars.
- We kindly ask you to turn off electrical appliances, close the pipes, windows and door when leaving the house.
- Please do not leave the air-conditioning on while you are out and do not use it with windows and doors opened.
- Please, close parasols and awnings on the terrace during poor weather or before leaving the house.
- Host is not allowed to enter the rented unit when guests are absent. There are exceptions in particular situations when it is necessary to enter the house in order to prevent possible damage or danger. Host is obliged to inform the guests about the former in their first contact. In case the host has grounded doubts that there has been done some damage and the house rules broken, guests are obliged to let him enter the rented unit in order to check.
- It is not allowed to leave the pets inside the house.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, flammable and explosive substances, things that have a strong and unpleasant smell.
- During the stay, guests are allowed to use all the devices that are available in the house; following the instructions for proper usage.
- The use of equipment and devices that are not a part of the house offer is allowed only at host’s permission. This rule does not refer to electrical appliances for personal hygiene.
- Smoking is not allowed, as well as lighting the candles. We appreciate you respect the rules.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- We kindly ask smokers to use space under the eaves, two terraces of the upper rooms and tavern as a place for smoking, using the ashtray.
- It is not allowed to light fire outside the determined places. Do check the fire is out before leaving the house and do not let it unsupervised.
- It is not allowed to move the furniture within the unit or move the furniture from the interior to the exterior of the house (chairs from the kitchen on the terrace, equipment for preparation and consumption of food from the tavern inside the house and vice versa, towels and blankets which are to be used inside the house should not be at the swimming pool etc.)
- We are grateful you use table tennis equipment with great attention and put it back in the shed after use.
- We kindly ask the guests to take care of the greenery, the rented unit, furniture and equipment that are part of the interior and exterior of the house. We are extremely grateful for that.
- We appreciate you wear slippers inside the house.
- Persons who are not registered are not allowed to spend a night in the house or stay during the whole day; neither use the inventory without the host’s permission.
- If guests intend to be absent for two days or more, host needs to be informed in advance.
- In case devices malfunction and the equipment breaks down within the accommodation unit, inform the host immediately and the same will be fixed as soon as possible.
- Find all useful information in the book of information.
House rules have been written according to the special customs in tourism.
Thank you for choosing Villa Sujevic for your holiday!
We wish you a pleasant stay!